Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Summer Stuff



There are whale flukes if you look closely.

















One sunny morning.














Alas, too soon summer draws to a close. It has been very busy and life-changing. I think my father looks a lot more rested than he did when we picked him up in July, but maybe I've just grown used to his looks. There are still many projects to complete, but now I have to shift gears and start thinking about the work-world instead. Back in June I was looking forward to this school year, but after I've been away for 8 weeks, I have to dig deep to find the enthusiasm again.

Dad and Danielle, his favorite grandchild.

2 comments:

Snades said...

If my experience is any guide, the enthusiasm for work comes in waves, tempered by moments of sheer misery. But I think it will be an easier year. At least you won't be on strike. Nice pics by the way!

Puffer said...

I love the picture of your dad