Hello New Day. You're a little early. I'm not ready for you yet. Me and, well, I guess it's Yesterday now, we're still working on stuff. There's a lot of stuff to do. I keep thinking that the pile will go down, but somehow, each of you Days seem to pack a lot with you. You're too generous. Really. I'm ... gee, I guess I'm overwhelmed.
It's not that I don't want to spend time with you. Honest. I just don't know how to get to everything on your wish list. It makes me feel, oh, incompetent, I guess. At the risk of hurting your feelings, I kind of thought I'd like to spend a little time with my friend Sleep. Just a few hours. It's nothing personal. We just need a little quality time together. Somehow we just get into a good place and then we're interrupted. It's a bit stressful.
But I can see that you're eager and ready to go. Just let me move some of this stuff out of the way so that you can put down all that new stuff you're carrying. It looks intriguing. And kind of like some of the stuff that's just buried a few inches down. Do you think some of this might be related? We'll get around to the DNA test eventually.
Do you think you could possibly speak to Tomorrow and ask if he can wait awhile to get here???
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've tried asking Today to slow down and Tomorrow to wait a bit, but neither would comply. All that seems to happen is they both speed up.
I want to stay between September 21 and 26th.
For a while.
Post a Comment