It was such a great day. I got fed breakfast twice, because the moms forget to check with each other, and we slept in and I was getting lots of petting and it was a great Sunday morning. Then when we all got up, it was sunny outside! So I sat at the door and looked sad until the mom opened the door and Bert and I went outside and sat on the warm spots on the porch. And it was all sunshiny and green and I went down to the far end of the yard and sniffed all the plants and sat in the sunny spot. Then I got bored and went back upstairs and inside and lay down where the sun got the carpet all toasty. The mom gave me some more food on my plate. Then I went back outside cause well why not. The plants all smelled the same so I went back in. And I slept on my chair.
When I got up the door was open so I went out. I lost track of how often I did that. Some of the time Bert was out too and I walked by her without having hissies but it was hard cause she always tries to touch me and I hate that!! Anyway, when I went out at dinner time, I went down to the back of the yard and I checked out all the bog plants. The turtlehead is almost finished for the year. Then who should arrive but BADCAT. I said "hi" real friendly like but BADCAT just made snide remarks like usual. I said "I'm just going over to that sunny spot" and she said, "That's my sunny spot," and I said, "nuh uh" and she said, "uh huh" and I started walking there anyway cause its my yard, and that damn BADCAT leapt on me. And then there was my bee-youtiful white furs in clumps on the grass, and I said, "what did you do that for you big poop?" and she said "cause I could" and man I wish I could just pound her!!
And the mom came out and BADCAT got hustled out of the yard and I limped all the way up the stairs into the house and my leg hurted a LOT. So I had to lay down under the kitchen table until some of the ache went away. But it still hurts and the moms even had to put a new dirt box in the upstairs White room for me.
It was such a nice day until then... and my leg is still hurted. But I got tuna...
Monday, October 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor Bena. The mom's should really do something about Bad Cat. Maybe hire a hitman or something.
Post a Comment