"Our house is a very very very fine house, with two cats in the yard..." What's the theme song of your lives???
I was listening to the CBC for a few minutes last night, and Margaret Somerville was delivering one of the Massey Lectures on the Ethical Imagination. It was quite
interesting. I will discuss it further later after I read her book.
Reading. That is something that I am looking forward to taking up with gusto in another month. I have so much time to make up for.
I am told that it might be time to make the downstairs bathroom a reality. It is already a reality, it's not like my father is having to use a virtual bathroom (!!) but it will be fun to start ripping things out and redoing it. I like ripping things out and redoing them. Rip rip rip.
It is time for coffee and then I have to go to class. I don't feel quite as sick about my comprehensive exam today as I did yesterday, but there is still a lot to do. And Christmas is just around the corner - I can hardly wait to put up the lights outside. Fa la la la la, la la, la la.
I have already started my Christmas shopping. I am very thrilled about it.
Have a great day! Sing your theme song!
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hear we are going to the Opera
Rip it all up. I want to do that.
My favourite song right now
"Hate Me" by Blue October...
It's just what i like right now.
Miss u, over here on the green and yellow, it's just different.
It's Rainmakers season soon, maybe we will hit the Hurricane.
I also began my Christmas shopping. I took all those things I bought last year out of my hidey place and set them out in bags. Step 1 accomplished. I also bought a very fine gift for one of my friends. The kind of gift that screams "XXXXX" (in the interests of secrecy...no names)
Post a Comment