Okay, the title is misleading, but it got your attention.
I had occasion to go to the local Safeway yesterday, and couldn't help but notice its new resemblance to a giant bouncy castle. Inside, everything is everywhere - not helpful to those who like to head to their usual spots to shop in a hurry. It seems very dark and cavernous inside right now. And we couldn't find a butcher to cut us some filet mignons. Tragical.
NOOOOOOO my whole paragraph just disappeared. Crap. Like I can remember what I wrote. Something about being so tired I had to eat with my head on the table. My work days are very tiring right now. We are getting stuff done, but jeez, it takes sooooo much energy. I like my classes and the kids are funny, but lord it is getting harder every week.
And what about that weather?? Vancouver finally got our November winds for a change. Na Na Na.
Bovygirl has a new puppy. She hasn't posted any pictures yet, which I find surprising... Nothing like an Orville Redenbacher commercial showing a dead guy. Make a new commercial you cheap bast#@ds.
Christmas lights this weekend maybe. If it's not raining too hard.
Friday, November 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gee, here I thought you were revealing my Christmas present for this year.
Try going for acupuncture. It seems to have given me a fresh burst of energy.
I like the way it looks like Christo (the artist, not the guy from Prince Rupert) wrapped the whole outside of the Safeway store. It must have deep artistic meaning. And it defiitely seems bigger in there. What is that about?
Post a Comment