
Yes, yes it is already 2008 and at that a week closer to 2009. I just want to point out that I have not as yet had any readers from Denmark, what the heck??? Come on you melancholy Danes, take a walk through Blogsville.
We are having some wild times at Ridgmont High right now, it is making me very depressed and angry and I really want to quit. I'm not finding it all that much fun, and the kids are ... mean.
I think that in my career, there have been about 6 years (non-consecutive) that I can think of fondly. Other than that, it's all been a wasted life.
I would run away but my sense of responsibility nails my foot to the floor.
Not to mention my desire to have enough money to retire early.
Which would be next week, if I could.
But I can't.
(Little emoticon needed here.)
So - Happy New Year. Hope Santa was good to you all. If not, let's find him and do some real damage... to his sleigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment