Sunday, March 02, 2008

Moving On

The Dad and I spent a productive day yesterday putting together the first of two storage units in my office. He has masterminded the whole operation, and I'm just the lackey, but's that okay. He turned 89 last week and I'm trying to not wear him out. We have some more work to do today before I start to paint, then we're on to unit 2 and the bookshelves. So my office may be habitable in another month or so.

Bert is now the kitty who wants to walk on the keyboard while I'm typing. =[[\$ That's her comment on events.

Our next door neighbours are moving - or should I say, have moved; we're waiting for the new people to take up residence. Apparently they have Irish Wolfhounds - as long as they don't bark all the time, I can live with that.

It's March, it's rainy, and we're trying to move on.

No comments: