I really hate snow. Really. A really big, big bunch. Even a little snow. It looks really cool when it's on a mountain peak, but that mountain peak should be somewhere over there, not over here.
I was planning to have a bonfire and burn all my Vygotsky stuff. Throw a little Vodka on it all and toss in a match. Whoooooosh!!
But there's snow and it's cold and it's dark. And the prof. is still in town. She might see the flames and just know what's going on. Maybe I'll take a page a day and stick it through the shredder. I don't think the sun is expected to actually exist for as long as that would take. The next course doesn't start until January 6th. So for a month I can read what I want to read, not what I have to read. And I'm really looking forward to that.
And my significant other gets back from Toronto tonight. We're all (the kids and I) looking forward to that. Things just don't run the same when she's away. Besides, I have to remember too many details. :)
Saturday, November 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Celebrate! A burning party is in order. Let's plan one soon.
Post a Comment