These are the things I want to do before I die:
1 Learn to play the bassoon
2 Learn to paint decent watercolour scenes
3 Write 2 books (publishing optional)
4 Find my great-grandparents graves in Denmark and Greece
5 Learn to speak another language well enough to actually use it
6 Have a pet dog
7 Make something really neat with my woodworking tools
8 Go back to Japan and maybe to China
9 Compose at least the first act of an opera
10 Become the anonymous benefactor of a deserving student.
There is just too much to crowd into a day! No wonder my marking never gets done!
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm still a student, you can be my benefactor. I was hoping for a sugar daddy, but I can be flexible.
My list includes learning to play the 5 string banjo. Maybe we can perform the instrumental portion of your opera as a duet.
Duet for bassoon and banjo. Hmmm.
Post a Comment