Another course over, just a few edits and papers to email. On to the next one - books to read, and essay to write, a workshop to prepare, a CD of First Nations resources available in the Northwest to create, on top of Grad, work, and marking exams - then off to Haida Gwaii to camp in the woods (if I liked camping, I'd do it, wouldn't I??) back to Rupert to hike around Pike Island, paddle a canoe and host a conference at the cannery, down to Vancouver to give a presentation at the international conference, another action research project and then - my final presentation as part of the comprehensive exam, where I creatively exhibit all that I have learned.

Meet my claymation character. This will be how I tell my learning adventure. Who needs to write an essay, when you can make a comic movie instead???
3 comments:
Your claymation figure looks like a piece of toast... ?
Wow, that's next to nothing left to do.
I know how to make playdough...
Post a Comment