Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Blog Update

Never the most consistent of bloggers myself, I confess I find it dull when I scroll through the list of blogsites I regularly scrutinize and find that none of them have been updated.

However, one is particular is irksome. I've been following the trek of an Australian girl as she has blogged about her journey through Asia and most recently, Europe. She is travelling on her own, although she seems to bump into a cast of regulars as she sees the world. However she hasn't updated the blog since the end of June, which makes me wonder - is she okay?

Mind you, I haven't seen any news reports of missing persons either. So maybe she just got bored and went home. Fingers crossed.

Summer is drawing to an end. My room gets drywalled the end of this week, but I'm gone next week and then have to get back into work mode - hopefully though the painting will be done before September. STill can't decide what type of floor to go for - thinking hardwood, but really don't want to do the installation. Can't wait to get to the painting.

No comments: