So am I crazy to spend ten grand on getting the back yard landscaped? I'm going crazy with it as it is - too many weeds, too much upkeep. I hate the all-lawn look, but we're going to go back to something akin to that - but the drainage needs work and I want some trees along the back to block the view of the lane.
And I don't plan to do the work myself - this is where guys with machines come into the picture. Pay them to get dirty and work in the rain. While I sit inside and play on my computer. Makes much more sense!
Bert is having daily stand-offs with Burger. They sit and get all fluffy and Bert makes weird meowing noises. Then we herd her home. Neurotic.
Off to Vancouver in a few days. A very full schedule planned, not many days to just kick back. But it will be fun to get the furniture. And the six hour massage/spa thing. Even the ferry ride may be okay, even if I will be on my own. It's not like I don't have an essay to write and other work to do.
Sunday, July 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment